Due to unprecedented levels of referrals, we now only offer bespoke courses to groups, both to businesses and private clients. Please do get in touch if you are looking for team building, well-being, or a special event. These range from:
- NHS staff coming for monthly well-being days, available as a one off or year-long ‘Wildfulness’ Programme
- Away days and team building for the Local Authority and NHS
- Corporate, personal and inter-relational development days and residential courses
- Bushcraft & Wilderness Skills and Foraging Courses, accredited by the NCFE
- Father & Son re-connection weekends for over 18’s
We often bring in specialised professionals to bring a greater impact to your time with us. Whether it is a wilderness chef, cold water Wim Hof breathwork facilitator, gong bath, meditation, yoga or movement you would like, we can cater for most requests.
Profits from these courses help to fund and pay for our community work that we offer to those in need. Every course that we teach has its own set of learning outcomes so you can be sure that you are receiving the most up to date information. The skills we teach have been tried and tested by us, so we know that they work. We do not just tell you about things we have read. The skills we teach we know work in real wilderness settings.